Sign in to follow this  
NancyB

Nancy B's Collars

I tried your link but it doesn't work. I can't get into smug mug.

I just tried and it worked. http://nancybscollars.smugmug.com/

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Look at this pretty girl in her NancyB collars! Her name is Bea :wub: She's new here but she's got friends already. Thank you both :kiss2

6a70b987-50fc-4fc9-89f1-c3f13383a3c3_zps

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:wub: Sweet Bea! Perfect on her.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest jurygirl

For some reason can't get my pictures to post, but my boys love their new colors.

Thank you!

Guest FenwaysDad

I haven't posted in a few years, but I had to post up a few photos of our new girl, Fly, in her new collars from Nancy. These photos don't do them justice - I'm not a great photo taker - they look even better in person. Thanks Nancy!

Fly1.jpg

Fly2.jpg

Fly3.jpg

Paddy needed a new tag collar. Soo handsome :wub: Thank you, Nancy !!

Paddy%20nooo%20collars_zpsidxxu19w.jpeg

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest sorenkkg

We're adopting 2 girls on Oct 1st and I just checked my NancyB stash from our angels, gave everything a wash... and have decided to buy a ton of new collars anyway because new girlies get some new collars right? :D I have a pinterest board now with all my favorites and you'll be getting an order to ship to Ontario as soon as I know how big their necks actually are :)

Sign in to follow this