Nancy B's Collars

NancyB

Hi everyone! I'm still making collars. :)

http://nancybscollars.smugmug.com/

I have been making affordable greyhound martingale collars since March of 2002, right before I adopted my first greyhound, Marvin. My collar prices INCLUDE satin lining AND shipping (in the USA), 3/4" $12, 1" $13, 1 1/2" $15, 2" $18.50. 2 inch Swiss Velvet are $20.50. I also make tag collars (tag clips available, too), side release collars, side release martingale collars and leashes (most 1" trims, plain nylon or velvet). All slides for the collars are cast (rounded not flat and rough) and the D-rings are welded. You have your choice of nickel plated hardware or brass plated hardware in 1", 1 1/2" or 2" collars and nickel plated in 3/4" collars. I use a heavier webbing, it makes a very sturdy collar and every collar is made by me.

I accept checks, money orders or PayPal for payment, you can PM me here or email nancybscollars@comcast.net if you'd like to place an order.

A portion of my collar sales are donated to greyhound adoption. I will also donate collars to adoption groups for auctions or fundraisers, just PM here or email me nancybscollars@comcast.net

A big thank you to my customers, I really appreciate your business, repeat business and recommendations.

Thanks for looking smile.gif

Some new collar styles.

Chipmunk, turquoise 1 1/2" wide

rsz_20160105_130255_resized-M.jpg

Suzani flowers, 1 1/2" wide

rsz_20160105_154213_resized-M.jpg

Edited by NancyB

Nancy with Rocket, Umeko and Sasha

gallery_151_3099_2018.jpg

Missing Albi, Kassie, Ramm, Ruby, my good boy Marvin and Mickey (BT)

NANCY B'S COLLARS

Hey Nancy!!

Great collars!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Yea Nancy! So glad to see you on here again! I have lost count of how many collars I have that you have made for me. I call them my wash and wear collars because they wash and look brand new again!!!!!

OOoh, that blue paperweight would look great on Voo Doo! She's sadly lacking in collars :)

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

Ooh I just knot let mommy nose I am looking here. I like the blue one and mommy has been looking foe a blue one four me.

Still love my pink dinosaur collar. Mrs Nancy.

I will send me mommy here to look.

Wags

MaDdie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yankeegreyhound

Hi Nancy. Do you have any of the Easter Egg collars available? The last one I bought from you probably 2 years ago for Sonny. I need one for Pari.

Hi Nancy. Do you have any of the Easter Egg collars available? The last one I bought from you probably 2 years ago for Sonny. I need one for Pari.

I do but it's not on there. I'll send you a link when I add it.

NANCY B'S COLLARS

Nancy, do you still make the checkered flag collars?

I have fabric and a 1" wide ribbon.

Can't pm you, your box is full

NANCY B'S COLLARS

Guest Houston1219

The collar we ordered is gorgeous! Far more than I could have expected. The inside silk lining is such a nice touch, and it feels very sturdy with strong hardware. Houston pranced around the house like royalty in it!

IMG_20140304_2139542_zpsdbra74hw.jpg

Edited by Houston1219

OOoh, that blue paperweight would look great on Voo Doo! She's sadly lacking in collars :)

OOoh, it really would!! ;)

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest jettcricket

Hey Nancy....I've also ordered collars from you in the past and have been very happy with the quality and you are so reasonably priced! :)

Voo Doo modeling her new blue Paperweight collar. Thank you to her Aunt FiveRoooooers for her surprise!

collar_zps07ef3462.jpg

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

I love that on her! She's so pretty :kiss2 Very nice, NancyB!!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Great choice for beautiful Voodoo! :wub:

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

• 1 month later...
Guest Houston1219

Loving the last collar you made so much! Still trying to find a black lash with gold hardware to match it. So stylish!

The mosaic time pattern you have... Does it happen to be available in 2 inch? I believe I have caught this collar bug so many GTers speak of... Gulp. Lol

• 3 months later...