Sign in to follow this  
3DogNite

I Have A New Foster.... Introducing Broncos

Hi, My name is Broncos, but the nice people here are calling me Bronco

My last race in Tucson was just last week!!! I raced more than 170 races there and now I am ready for retirement!!

Here i am,, notice I'm not even wearing a belly band,, my foster mom said I didn't need it after only 1 day of being my own perfect self.. :)

20140201_093314_LLS_resized_zpsa284cf99.

I even figured this difficult move out on the 2nd day of retirement!

20140202_195919_LLS_zps34ea602b.jpg

And this is me tgiving the humans on telepathic thoughts for more treats!

20140203_182619_LLS_zps3ce8cc7d.jpg

I promise, I do stand up - they just haven't caught me in action yet... I'm taking retirement seriously!

Wish me luck in finding my very own humans! I will be at 2 meet and greets this weekend,, my foster mom is hoping there will be NO little dogs or kitteh's around, cause that is the one thing that will get me in trouble! :chow

stay tuned for future updates ---- until next time my friends,

Bronco - the retired

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Bronco, you are adorable! I hope you find the perfect home very quickly!

Kendra, devoted walker of Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia) and her son Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia).

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/7/04 - 2/20/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds,
    Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/16/03 - 10/29/14, who really knew what a good dog she was,
    and Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/13/10 - 1/31/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too.

Sweet looking guy.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest GreytScott

B'aww. Good luck with finding your forever hoomins, Bronco!

handsome......handsome........HANDSOME!!!!!

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Guest PiagetsMom

He's beautiful, and sounds like a very good boy......best of luck to Bronco!

Oh, he's so cute!

Qui me amat, amet et canes meas...et felem.

Olivia (RDs Merrygoround, b. 4/6/07, Gotcha 12/19/11

Chloe (PAR Candice, b. 5/22/08, Gotcha 12/18/12)

What a handsome hound! :wub:

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Hopper the terrier mix and Kaia the wolfhound-schnauzer mix
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, and Holly
 Oaks Holly 
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“ -Bob Dylan

He can come live here. (Thank god he's in Arizona! Hey, isn't Rocket's Mom in Arizona now? Oh, Don, looky looky. . . :P )

Yes, but's she's a good 4 miles away from 3DogNite's house. Probably be hard to work out the logistics. :bgeorge

We can probably help you with a GUR on one of our moving trips, Rachael. Anything we can do to help you out......

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Always missing my boy Hi Noon Rocket. The home of Petunia, MW Neptunia and Kate, Miss Kate.

Yes, but's she's a good 4 miles away from 3DogNite's house. Probably be hard to work out the logistics. :bgeorge

We can probably help you with a GUR on one of our moving trips, Rachael. Anything we can do to help you out......

Can you paint the brindle black so Rob thinks he's Joe?

Oh.....too cute!!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

He is a cutie pie. :)

💙💜💚💛❤️

I forgot how to put a pic in my signature. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

Guest greytgrandma

Bronco you are so sweet Im sure you will find your furever home real quick :beatheart :beatheart

What a handsome boy!

I'm sure he'll charm some potential adopter very soon. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13); Greys Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07), Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17)

You guys are so funny -

no, maybe black paint wouldn't be the best idea - sorry

If Rocket's mom is only 4miles from me - then COME ON OVER!!! aren't you in need of a greyhound fix????!!

Bronco can't wait to meet you - :bgeorge (me too - but I think i did meet you once at a GPA picnic or at the gathering in Kanab once?)

today Bronco about pulled my arm off when I wasn't paying attention - HE saw the bunny! i didn't and was going the opposite direction!

he is a strong, sweet silent type!!! just no cats or small doggies friends for him!

He also has a bunch of little cuts on his lower legs.. Grace is NOT his middle name,, and chasing bunnies is his passion.. i need to pay

attention to his antics in the yard, or people will think I'm miss treating him!

more later.

lorinda foster mom to Bronco

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

What a charmer!

He might still settle down some with the little dogs. He's not very long out of the workforce! ;)

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom