Unclear Diagnosis, Opinions Welcome.

Guest bredlo

Oh no, I'm so sorry.

I'm bawling my eyes out right now. I came to love her through your words, pictures, and videos.

I'm glad you were able to enjoy so much good time with her this past month.

:brokenheart :brokenheart :brokenheart

f_yellow:f_whitef_yellow:f_white

Cathy & Calvin (DOB 9/18/13). Always missing my angel Robin (Abdo Bullard).

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tears won't stop here. Tears thinking of your heartbreaking loss...tears for all of the hounds and their loved ones who have walked this path...tears over the 4 losses I've experienced because of osteo. The 20th marks one year since I had to say goodbye to Fritz. My heart aches for you and your family. You're not alone in your grief. :grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

I'm so incredibly sorry. All of you gave it everything you had. I wish she had been able to enjoy more time with you.

Godspeed Nell.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Tears here for beautiful Nell.............I am so sorry for your heartbreaking loss.

Godspeed Beautiful Nell :beatheart

gtsigtest5-31-1-1.jpg?t=1338477409
Mom to Emmi (WM Lickety Split) & Asia (Devious Walker)
Waiting at the Bridge: Shadow, Willow, Tony, Nina, Reggie, Sunny, Webb, Rosie, Rowdy, Ivy, Smoke & Raina

I've been crying tonight as it's been a month since my boy left. The tears are flowing even harder now for your Nell. I just can't believe I'm seeing this about her. You all fought so darned hard and she rallied so beautifully. I am so, very, sorry it was her time. :grouphug Just can't believe it.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest bredlo
I'm as sorry I had to share the news as you probably were to see it. Thank you so, so much for the outpouring, everybody.
With a week's distance, we're slowly beginning to focus on all the joyful memories -- trusting that their overwhelming numbers will eventually drown out the few sad ones.
She deserves to be remembered that way, and for us to honor her by - someday - saving another, and another, and another.
Here is one of the very last photos I took on the day before she left. It was a very rare occurrence for these girls to have any physical contact: Nell simply wanted to snuggle only with people. So it seems fitting that Nina unknowingly took this opportunity to rest on her big sister. They seem to be reassuring one another that everything will, ultimately, be okay.
We will humbly follow their advice.

n.last.jpg

Edited by bredlo