11Th Gotcha Day

Guest Yankeegreyhound

Guest Yankeegreyhound

11 years ago today we brought Sara home. She's only been gone 3 months but I still look for her on her bed and I still listen for her barking. She's the one who introduced us to this wonderful world of greyhounds. I miss my baby girl.

SaraJammies.jpg

Edited by Yankeegreyhound

What a bittersweet occasion. I'm so sorry for your loss; it's still very fresh, I'm sure. What a beautiful girlie your Sara was! I'm sure you have some wonderful memories of her. Take solace in the fact that you gave her the best of all possible homes, and loved her very much.

Big Hugs, xo

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.
Forever Home on December 20, 2012
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
My Etsy Shop

I know the feeling. :(

What a pretty girl your Sara was, and how great that she was your intro into the wonderful world of hounds.

Hugs as you remember her today.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

So beautiful :wub: .

Hugs to you on your girl's special day.

Rest well, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

What a beautiful girl! Today will be hard. Tomorrow, not so much. Hugs.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Such a beautiful girl.

I celebrated the same anniversary this June with Honey, also my first (Honey went to the bridge two years ago this month). As duncan41 said "Today will be hard. Tomorrow, not so much."

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)