Online Food Ordering

Guest SugarFire

I feed TOTW and the particular cat food I feed is not Prime eligible for some reason <_<

You don't have to have a prime membership to get free shipping from Amazon. Most items used to ship free as long as your total order was over $25, now it looks like it has to be $35.

You don't have to have a prime membership to get free shipping from Amazon. Most items used to ship free as long as your total order was over $25, now it looks like it has to be $35.

Yes, but it's not free TWO DAY shipping.

I use Amazon Prime for tons of things, love it love it love it.

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Yes, but it's not free TWO DAY shipping.

I use Amazon Prime for tons of things, love it love it love it.

There is not much I have to have in two days time to make it worth spending $75 a year for a Prime membership, which by the way doesn't make it free anymore. I figure if I've done without until then a few more days are not going to make much difference.

There is not much I have to have in two days time to make it worth spending $75 a year for a Prime membership, which by the way doesn't make it free anymore. I figure if I've done without until then a few more days are not going to make much difference.

Prime is not just free two day shipping. It's just one of the benefits. But the few times a year that I need something quickly pay for the membership fee and it is worth to me.

61bd4941-fc71-4135-88ca-2d22dbd4b59a_zps

Payton, The Greyhound (Palm City Pelton) and Toby, The Lab
Annabella and Julietta, The Cats
At the Bridge - Abby, The GSD

Guest Clawsandpaws

Prime is not just free two day shipping. It's just one of the benefits. But the few times a year that I need something quickly pay for the membership fee and it is worth to me.

Agreed! I love my prime account. I buy even the silliest things on amazon now, like a hair brush that costs $4. I rarely spend $25 that you need to be eligible for free shipping. I buy a lot of small things separately. I also love the prime videos. It's great that I can stream it off my ps3!

I AGREE!!! If I need something now, i'll go to the store to get it.... but really, there is nothing that urgent besides produce...

And I am completely against paying a membership to enter a store (BJs, Costco, Sam's).... they should be happy I enter the store and buy their overpriced products... I will not pay to enter.... and why the hell is the membership TAXED??? can someone tell me that?? it's not a good that we the consumer should pay tax on... such fraud.... :repuke

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.

Thank you for showing us petfooddirect.com! I have been using chewy.com for years and they offer free 2 day shipping on orders over $50, but no discount. I feed Acana and when I looked it up it will save me about $20 with their 15% discount if I switch to them for my orders!

amr236.jpg
**Shellie with GiGi aka: Good Girl (Abita Raginflame X Ace High Heart) and two honorary hounds Butter and Bella**

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisCloset2?ref=si_shop

It took us a while but once we settled on a food (Acana), we decided to order through Petflow.com. Free shipping, I have a schedule set up and get a reminder about a week before the order is about to ship. Makes it easy for me because not many places carry this food and it saves me from impulse spending at the pet food store :lol

My three pups love Acana Ranchlands. Fortunately our store carries it

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Thank you for showing us petfooddirect.com! I have been using chewy.com for years and they offer free 2 day shipping on orders over $50, but no discount. I feed Acana and when I looked it up it will save me about $20 with their 15% discount if I switch to them for my orders!

Just FYI - the per-bag pricing is the same as Petflow.com but Petflow.com offers free shipping which is a better deal than getting the 15% discount but paying shipping. So, the same 28 lb bag of Wild Prairie Grain Free is $61.99 via Petflow.com but $64.86 via Petfooddirect.com. Not sure what you're ordering or how much at a time, if the 15% discount balances out the shipping but wanted to let you know :) I get nothing from Petflow for endorsing them, by the way - I just think they have amazing customer service and have always been happy with them - we've been using them for 3 years.

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

Just FYI - the per-bag pricing is the same as Petflow.com but Petflow.com offers free shipping which is a better deal than getting the 15% discount but paying shipping. So, the same 28 lb bag of Wild Prairie Grain Free is $61.99 via Petflow.com but $64.86 via Petfooddirect.com. Not sure what you're ordering or how much at a time, if the 15% discount balances out the shipping but wanted to let you know :) I get nothing from Petflow for endorsing them, by the way - I just think they have amazing customer service and have always been happy with them - we've been using them for 3 years.

Thanks, I just saw that when I went to set up an automatic order. It's either or on the discount or free shipping. I think that I'll stick with chewy.com. It's about the same price and free shipping when you spend over $49. They have awesome customer service too. Thanks though!

amr236.jpg
**Shellie with GiGi aka: Good Girl (Abita Raginflame X Ace High Heart) and two honorary hounds Butter and Bella**

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisCloset2?ref=si_shop

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I just saw that when I went to set up an automatic order. It's either or on the discount or free shipping. I think that I'll stick with chewy.com. It's about the same price and free shipping when you spend over $49. They have awesome customer service too. Thanks though!

I agree! Chewy.com is awesome. I have also tried Amazon and PetFoodDirect but found that the bags looked pretty rough and the last one from Amazon actually had holes in it! The product from Chewy.com has been pristine. The only criticism I have is that sometimes they use boxes that are much too large for the contents; no sense cutting down more trees than necessary. Customer service? Unbeatable!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead