Sign in to follow this  
45MPHK9

Dewey Beach Photos 2013

Beautiful photos, Tricia. What crummy weather but it looks as tho everyone still had a good time!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Wonderful photos. Thank you.

ETA: Did you--or anyone else who reads this--happen to run into a couple named Trish and Marty with an old white/red girl named Dana and an 11 year old (not sure of the name)? Dana is Betsy's littermate sister.

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13); Greys Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07), Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17)

ETA: Did you--or anyone else who reads this--happen to run into a couple named Trish and Marty with an old white/red girl named Dana and an 11 year old (not sure of the name)? Dana is Betsy's littermate sister.

I didn't.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Hopper the terrier mix and Kaia the wolfhound-schnauzer mix
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, and Holly Oaks Holly our perfect hounds gone too soon
“Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple.“ -Barry Switzer

Thanks for sharing your pics! That first one you posted of Murray IS a wonderful picture of him...so handsome :wub:

Hoping to make it to Dewey in 2014 or 2015...depends on how the next few months play out here :goodluck

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Trisha. Zachy, Lovey and I really enjoyed meeting you and chatting. Thanks for the greyt photo. All the pictures are beautiful! Today is a beach day!!!

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

All beautiful pics! I actually love those rainy and windy days, makes for the best walks on a beach IMHO even though the sand can be a bit of pain especially if it's getting in the pups eyes. Thanks for posting these Tricia!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Beautiful photos! Would love to make it up there one of these years....

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Thank you very much for the photos! Always look forward to your pictorials, Tricia!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

That photo of Holly with the fry is awesome! Love that last one of Murray in the house too. :wub: Great photos as always. :) And it was so great to get to hang out with you guys - thanks for coming by!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

We met Prince and his people on the beach on Thursday. He is thirteen, and he has a great smile!

10234982686_5632fe73db_z.jpg

Prince, 2013 by 45mphk9, on Flickr

TREASURE'S LONG LOST BROTHER :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

Missing my bridge greys Opal and Eden and cat Bailey. Mom to Missy the Super Mutt and recent foster failure of Miley to mini-mutt.

I always look forward to your photos! Thank you, from someone who wishes they had been there, weather notwithstanding!

What great pics! Too bad the weather didn't co-operate this year, but I always enjoy a good windy day on the beach :) Wish I was closer so I could come to Dewey one year.

As always, loved seeing your photos! Prince's smile! :lol:inlove

So cool to see my collars turning up places too.

How did I miss this thread? Great photos as always, Tricia. I have a serious crush on Fancy (Can you figure out why ;))

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Wonder pics Tricia...thanks for posting Ben and Katie. Loved hanging out with you guys!

Jan with precious pups Katie Crazykatiebug, Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; and Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Found this shot of Holly with Burke on the memory card yesterday. :)

10368797635_b3f31fac43_z.jpg

Dewey Beach 2013 by 45mphk9, on Flickr

Edited by 45MPHK9

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Hopper the terrier mix and Kaia the wolfhound-schnauzer mix
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, and Holly Oaks Holly our perfect hounds gone too soon
“Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple.“ -Barry Switzer

Love the wonderful pics! One of these days, you're going to have to share your awesome photo skills with me. :D

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound