Vomiting After A Very Busy Few Days

I just wrapped up my annual family reunion which included Enza and I making three round trips to my parents house (1.5 hours each day), hanging out with 30 people all day yesterday and an overall disruption to our lives. Enza was a trooper dealing with a ton of kids, lots of noise and only stole one roll (that I saw). And she did receive a lot of treats from me.

This morning, she threw up around 4:30 in the morning, but was fine on our morning walk (8:00) and quite perky. Normal bowel movement and ate all of her breakfast. I went to meet everyone for breakfast and between 11 and 1, she threw up two more times. I took her out again and she was fine - just moving slow.

I am leaning towards stress, food she was probably fed that I didn't know about, etc but is there anything I can do or should do? Pepcid, skip dinner? Panic?

I would just keep my eye on her...either fast her tonight or feed a little chicken and rice. Hope she is back to herself soon...welllll...maybe not completely herself with the food stealing! :lol

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021