Garth Has Gone To The Bridge

lizjaye

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Garth. We went through something similar with our Robin last year. He went into a Very unexpected three week downward spiral that he could not recover from.

Rest in peace, sweet boy.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

:gh_run2

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I'm so very sorry.

Godspeed Garth.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Liz, I'm so sorry for your loss. They never stay for as long as we would wish them to, and they take a piece of our hearts with them when they leave.

There are very few of the original Unruly boys left now.

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to your sweet boy. :grouphug

Rest in peace, Garth, loved and remembered always. :brokenheart

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Liz, I'm so very sorry to learn that Garth is gone. Whether is sudden or slow, it always hurts.

Run free, Garth. Say hello to the Joisey Girls for me.

Marc: I have no doubt that Garth has settled in to a wonderful place where he is surrounded by dogs large and small and they run free, eating crab grass (Garth's favorite) and smelling beautiful flowers, waiting for us to join them.

Your siggies, Starring Garth, have always been some of my favorites. What a beautiful boy. I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Goodspeed sweet fella.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Your siggies, Starring Garth, have always been some of my favorites.

Mine, too. How lucky Garth was to be the star of someone else's life.

I'm so sorry.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

So very sorry for the loss of your much loved Garth.

Remember the good times....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Garth had a great life with someone who loved him immensely. I hope that thought gives you some comfort in your loss, and I hope you can still feel him with you for a long time. :grouphug

I think he was holding me for the past few days. On Sunday, the sun shone soooo bright and I felt him leave me to go to his final resting place. He led a wonderful life, particularly the last 7 months. Thanks you for your thoughts. I hope the same thing.

Your siggies, Starring Garth, have always been some of my favorites. What a beautiful boy. I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Goodspeed sweet fella.

Thank you. I liked to think they came from Garth but they were certainly inspired by him. He taught me how to look at the world through his eyes with love and patience.