Sorry.. Doggie "junk" Q :(

Guest carriej

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say, better to go ahead with the antibiotics than wait for fear of a reaction. UTIs are paaaaainful. :(
I add probiotic/enzyme powder to Aston's food in general, but go a little heavier on it during and immediately after rounds of antibiotics. Seems to help his gut get back into shape quicker (his main side effect is soft poop on antibiotics).

If you think YOU worry about everything... I currently have three vet offices in my area whose receptionists recognize me by voice.
(however, everything I have a bad gut feeling about lately -- has thus far been a legitimate problem for buddy. Glad I trusted my gut! and GT is a GREAT way to temper my over-reactions...)

Guest Celestrina

Yes - I have already learned that! I am sure I will drive you guys nuts also. :nod

Don't be afraid of that. It's a short drive, but a fun one!

OMG! I switched on my computer because I had to fill in some incredibly boring form for work, but couldn't access is, so I thought I'll just pop into Greytalk and I've has the best laugh of the week...thanks guys! :hehe:beatheart

It actually sounds like an hilarious racing name... I need to find someone who will name their dogs after Greytalk "inside jokes": "Legendary Olives" "Fuzzy Trombone" "Doggie Junk" "Wizz Wanger"

Surely there must be someone out there who's about to have a litter....pleeeeeeez!

My first pony was a gelding and we had foals born on the farm every year so I definitely learned more about sex/procreation from the barn than from school :lol

My geldings were normally pretty good about sheath cleaning - a skill I put to use with my volunteer riding now as all of the horses are geldings and one or two of them can be fussy about sheath cleaning, but they *ahem* relax and let me do it. :rolleyes:

My last mare LOVED having her udder cleaned. I never really understood how she could get it so dirty but she would lean into my hand and grunt and wiggle her lips whenever I cleaned it.

Been there, done that too (was a stud groom for five years)....best one was my friends Thoroughbred gelding, he wouldn't let her do it, I think it was because she had long fingernails....but as I don't have any fingernails he was fine with me putting my whole arm up there! Trouble was my friends two older brothers turned up to watch too....they always kept a healthy distance from me after that! :hehe

I do hope Mr Rich is all better very soon.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Guest lunasmom

Must...not...roll...on...floor...laughing...at...work.

Very hard to do since I know the melody of Hello Mother, Hello Father very well and it just played out in my head with these new lyrics.

This!! Lol, I probably shouldn't read GT at work