She's A * Foster *

FiveRoooooers

My first! My Three Sons have settled into a very nice routine. But, I hate leaving Seamie home alone when the boys go out and about, so I've been either taking the young'uns for very short airings together or doing stuff with them individually. This lovely lady went to WAG and this morning she came to Camp Greyhound. She's a foster, and I hope she stays for a very long time :blush:wub: we just love her. She's 10.7, raced, followed by a career as a brood, yada yada yada, and now here she is. She met the young'uns at the WAG Gathering and rode home with them in the BOH, met Seamie, explored the yard (I will try post a video, omg :lol), enjoyed her first Sardine Saturday, and is sacked out on a bed in the living room. It has been seamless. WAIT, why am I telling you all this GOOD stuff about my foster? She's a terrible dog, doesn't get along with anyone, has tons of issues, no one would want her :rofl Please welcome "Sweetie" to our camp :yay

At the Gathering

Three1A_zps6334ee22.jpg

Coming home

Car1_zps41c1f6bb.jpg

She HAD to have a name tag :inlove

Tag2_zpsd0da2958.jpg

Seamie: Fanks momma :beatheart

WithSeamie1_zps2151ddee.jpg

She sits!

Sit1_zps5cd9476b.jpg

She plays!

Play1_zps5948868d.jpg

She sleeps :wub:

AfterSardineSaturday_zpse5fdc691.jpg

But the funniest thing she does is come up from behind you and be straddled. All.The.Time. She's dangerous :lol

SweetieLegs_zps184eb11e.jpg

Hopefully this video works. She did laps around the yard and her face was soo bright as she discovered the outdoor stuffies, awww

th_FirstDayPlay1_zps8969ce27.jpg

Thank you to the WAG folks for making this happen. We just love this girl. Seamie :kiss2

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Have fun at camp, Sweetie! We hope your stay will be a long one, since the senior camp counselor, Seamie, (is there a hat for that? :) ) needed a new camper!

She is a cutie!

Congrats, Jan. Enjoy *fostering* May your experience be as good as mine! :rofl

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Thank you :) Sweetie is a foster. I'm still playing financial catch-up after losing so many campers, I'm just greytful for the opportunity to have her here for as long as she can stay. She's a wonderful girl.

No WAIT, she's a terrible dog ... :rofl

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Welcome home Sweetie! The only thing I can say is:

83392_1_default.jpg

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Guest PhillyPups

OMG Jan, that first picture of her face looks so like my sweet Moe, I think she sent you Sweetie cause I have enough jelly for my toast to last a long while :rofl

I hope you foster as successfully as MarcR or me (I did let ONE go) :rofl

Welcome to camp Sweetie :beatheart

Sweetie looks like she has discovered that happiness is a place called Camp Greyhound. She seems to be just bursting with joy while playing with the toy and running around in the video. I think you have a very contented "Foster" Camper. Sweetie is a beauty! :beatheart

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Ha... I brought home a Sweetie, NKA Birdie, for a temporary respite from a flooded kennel in 2006! I hope your Sweetie stays as long. :) What was her race name?

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

Congratulations on your *foster*. I hope she gets to stay with you forever.

She's absolutely gorgeous. I bet those eyes are as killer in person as they are in the car (where, from the angle of the pic, she sort of looks like she's grown boy bits). Senior broodies are the best. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

She is GORGEOUS!! And she looks so HAPPY!!

um----I mean----she is ugly & she looks miserable, and I'm sure no one will ever want to adopt her......

HAPPY FOREVER FOSTER, SWEETIE!!!!! And look out, young'uns....there's another "mama" in the house.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Ha... I brought home a Sweetie, NKA Birdie, for a temporary respite from a flooded kennel in 2006! I hope your Sweetie stays as long. :) What was her race name?

:) She is EF Earlsweetgirl

Congratulations on your *foster*. I hope she gets to stay with you forever.

She's absolutely gorgeous. I bet those eyes are as killer in person as they are in the car (where, from the angle of the pic, she sort of looks like she's grown boy bits). Senior broodies are the best. :)

:rofl That is actually Paddy Mayhem :rofl

Happy, happy *fostering*! She's lovely. :beatheart

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown