Starting To Think This Isn't A Coincidence

Guest RMarie

The raw goat's milk was suggested to me to help with digestion. Apparently, it is the most easily digested food in the world and has lots of enzymes and probiotics.

That's not the case.

If he is on a food for a long time with no problems, the problem is probably not the food. Could it be? Yes. Is it usually? No. Horses before zebras :) . Get your stool sample to the vet, check for worms and giardia (you'd have to ask about that last -- most don't check for it; usually cheaper to just treat if suspected), get a current weight, and see where you are.

Edited by Batmom

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

After starting raw goats milk back in July/August, Macy and Greg have all firm poops on their walks. We've had Macy May over 4 years and Greg almost 3... They've never been this good. I was extremely skeptical, but after an entire month of diarrhea, panacur, flagyl and boiling food, this is the only thing that made a difference.

I'm a convert