Hello From Conyers, Ga!

Guest fitzdawg

Guest fitzdawg

Hello from sunny Conyers, GA! Our family brought our first Grey home two weeks ago, and now I lament the fact that we waited this long. Our Hops (formerly Uhaul Outlaw) is the sweetest, most gentle dog I have ever met. Now the questions becomes, "How many more should we get?" :ghplaybow

Smiling at the Park!

1379602801_zps83b9e884.jpg

This sure beats the track!

1379602796_zps36606114.jpg

Congrats, and welcome! Looks like he is fitting in juuuuuuust fine! Wishing you many happy years with Hops!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Guest fitzdawg

Welcome to the cult!!! The motto here is "If you can see the floor, there's room for more!" :rofl Hops is a handsome guy as is your son.

I just read your motto to my wife, who shrugged and said, "Sounds about right..."

Congrats, and welcome! Looks like he is fitting in juuuuuuust fine! Wishing you many happy years with Hops!

He's fitting in so well that we're shopping for a bigger bed!

:wave Welcome to GT and congrats on your handsome new boy!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest fitzdawg

Cute!

I spend a lot of time in Conyers, one of my good friends lives there. She has an Ibizan (and a bunch of other assorted dogs). Perhaps you have seen her at Petsmart or something. :)

We've only been in Conyers for two months, but we'll keep an eye out!

Guest fitzdawg

Congrats on the new addition, I saw many many more is a-ok! :)

I just ordered one of your collars, and I'm super excited! My wife LOVES anything with owls, so she's beside herself too!

Guest kalzanetti

Congrats, I hear you can never had just one. We are the process of getting one and wish we could get 2 at the same time, but we have 2 whippets already.

hes handsome !!

Greetings from Gainesville, FL! :welcome2

Hops is totally adorable! No wonder you're in love with him. Welcome to the cult of greyhound. :lol

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest goofydog

Welcome from Snellville! Hops is a very handsome boy and I look forward to meeting him in the future. I have to admit that park looks divine and we're close enough to do a GH playdate if you'd like. Lot's of greys on this side of town and we love to meet new adopters!

Toni & Get Em

Guest fitzdawg

Welcome from Snellville! Hops is a very handsome boy and I look forward to meeting him in the future. I have to admit that park looks divine and we're close enough to do a GH playdate if you'd like. Lot's of greys on this side of town and we love to meet new adopters!

Toni & Get Em

Yes! A playdate would be awesome! We're at the dog park at Lenora Park just about every weekday around 4:15 or so. There is another family that has 2 greys that usually come over on Wednesdays as well.