Weruva Wet Food

Sambuca

Has anyone fed it? How did it go?

A couple weeks ago I used a small can as a food topper. They only get a spoonful or so at dinner. During that time,Bu started drinking and peeing excessively. He went back to normal as soon that can was gone. I decided to try another can of the Weruva and I think he's drinking and peeing excessively again. Obviously I will not be giving it to him any more, but I was curious if this has happened to anyone else's pup.

• 2 weeks later...

I feed cat Weruva canned and they LOVE it! Seems like a quality product to me. No issues with the cats, but really, anything you can do to get moisture into a cat is considered a good thing!

Maybe try another flavor for your dog?

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

My dogs have loved it...didn't notice any problems. It is very high in protein so I have been using it sparingly since I have a dog with some protein issues.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

I've used the cat version on my cats with success. It does seem like a good quality food.

I tried one flavor and the dogs were peeling and drinking like crazy. A week after that I tried another flavor and they started drinking and peeing excessively again so I threw out the rest of the can. They only get a couple tablespoons a day, so its surprising to me that they could be so effected.