Soon To Be Exstatic Owner!

Guest BossmanTOM

Guest BossmanTOM

Hi all! Greetings from South Ontario, Canada! I have been doing hard research for a dog for my family for around a year now and we are adopting a gorgeous red/white lady next week, just wanted to say hi and thanks in advance for all the help I'll get from all you greyt owners :bow2:ghplaybow

Hello and congrats from cottage country! Be sure to post a picture when you get her home!

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

Hi from the other side of Lake Huron .... in Mid Michigan! :wave:

Edited by FountainLady

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

:wave Hello and welcome to GT! Can't wait to see pictures of your new girl.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Welcome from Waterloo. Are you adopting from GRA?

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest BossmanTOM

@ RedHead, we are in Bowmanville in Durham Region! haha!

@ greytpup we adopted from After The Track in Newmarket, but they work out of Whitby area!

Thanks again all! pictures are soon to come! one week :eek

Welcome from lovely Kitchener!

Welcome!! Where are you in ON (if you don't mind saying)? You might have some members close by :)

Thanks! and we are in Bowmanville, by Oshawa! haha I just figured out how to reply properly :hehe

Welcome from Waterloo. Are you adopting from GRA?

We adopted from After The Track in Newmarket, but they work out of Whitby area!

Ack! The wait for your new grey! It will drive you crazy!! :crazy

Can't wait to see pics of your new girl, and welcome to GT! :welcome2

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Welcome from Eastern Ontario and congrats on your new girl!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

:wave and congrats from Eastern Ontario...from a former Oshawa-ian

My Mom is still living there and my brothers are both in Bowmanville!!

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg