Greyhounds Around Men

Guest laura150

It is human? Yes, Em loves it. Is it a teenage girl or young woman? Em thinks it's the best thing ever on the planet! Honestly, she'd only ever met our neighbour's teenage girl once and she was falling all over herself to get near her again, and she thinks our dog walker is her best friend. She loves men as well, she just likes the girls!

annie was mortified by the presence of our SIL- he's young(early 30's) and has a spanish accent. she used to bolt when ever he said anything! real fun when he visited and this is the guy who felix never leaves alone- he loves dogs and generally they love him. it took 2 years for her to go up to him and smell him. when ignacio visited he sat patiently at the end of our meals(that's when we will give the dogs a treat) with a handful of meat waiting for her. annie came around in due time- but i too posted something when she initially freaked and hid in the bedroom!! we used the ignore method and when she was ready he let her take treats, it can take a while but it works. give it time, things will work themself out. but i will say she is a wierdo- this is her reaction to most men except DH and .....???? the roofer??? go know, she walked up to him and did the greyhound lean and nuzzled him. don't try to figure these dogs out...there is always an exception to the rule!

Edited by cleptogrey

Honey (my first grey) had a fondness for men with short blond hair but seemd terrified of men with long hair. She was in love with our original mailman. Pinky, my AWOL girl, was cautious around any new person. Nadia and Kara loved everybody. Cleo, Myun and Antnee also have never met a stranger. Antnee seems especially fond of small children. Myun is my promiscuous crotch diver which has led to some embarrassing moments.

Don't try to figure these dogs out. The answer will drive you mad ;)

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)