Miles I Don't Know What Happened

Update on Miles this morning

He slept really good, this morning he looks fine.

I will call my vet tomorrow morning

I got home about 30 minutes ago. DH let the dogs out like usual,

they came running to the gate to meet me like usual. Mike cough and then

started wobbling his back legs, I ran to him and he fell on his side on the grass.

I knelt down next to him and started talking to him, and 10 minutes later he is standing.

Came back in the house and now he's on his bed.

Miles will be 11 in October.

What do I need to know and what should I do ?

I'm still shaking :weep

Shirley

Edited by Shirley44

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

I'm so sorry. It sounds like cardiac to me. Can you get Miles to the e-vet tonight?

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Please call your e-vet and describe what happened. As Jan said, it could be cardiac and it would be best to have him checked as soon as possible. There is medication that can be administered so just to be safe contact them and they'll advise you about bringing him in.

Keep us posted on how he is doing.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Checking for an update. :goodluck

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Could be cardiac, could be an embolism. I'd definitely get him seen ASAP. I hope he is OK!

I too was thinking embolism last night and started to post that, but for some reason the add reply button wasn't working for me. I've been thinking about him and hoping he is alright.

How is Miles doing?

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.