Luna & James Update

Guest LunaTheGreyt

Guest Trammell

I was able to talk my landlord into it. She's actually a dog lover, but I am usually afraid to ask to make changes to a lease. Glad I had the courage! :)

Yah! That is better than moving! Hope it continues to get better!

Guest Marsroving

I'm so glad you provided Luna with a friend. I've been reading all your threads and I didn't want to overstep my bounds or sound like a know it all...but it was pretty obvious she just couldn't be an only dog. Good job. I think you're going to have a much easier time gong forward now.

I was able to talk my landlord into it. She's actually a dog lover, but I am usually afraid to ask to make changes to a lease. Glad I had the courage! :)

Wow, that is wonderful news! I was so happy to hear that James is solving all Luna's loneliness issues and SA, but this is the icing on the cake. You have a great landlady! :thumbs-up

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Guest LunaTheGreyt

I'm so glad you provided Luna with a friend. I've been reading all your threads and I didn't want to overstep my bounds or sound like a know it all...but it was pretty obvious she just couldn't be an only dog. Good job. I think you're going to have a much easier time gong forward now.

Yeh, I pretty much figured from the get-go that getting her a friend would be the solution, but I didn't want to just jump straight to that conclusion before I'd exhausted all other options. I have no problem taking care of two dogs, but I definitely didn't plan to have 2 so soon!

Wow, that is wonderful news! I was so happy to hear that James is solving all Luna's loneliness issues and SA, but this is the icing on the cake. You have a great landlady! :thumbs-up

It's absolutely wonderful. I can go to work during the day and they sleep the whole time! The "Luna Cam" has been really helpful in giving me peace of mind. I even made a 45-minute trip to Walmart at 9:00 last night -- pre-James I couldn't have done that due to the noise Luna would've made. My parents keep going back and forth on whether I can really have him permanently, so another grey baby may be in my future. Life is crazy!

Guest Marsroving

When we got Mars the adoption agency warned us that he might be a grey that couldn't be alone, so right off the start we were contemplating getting two. Fortunately Mars has had no S.A. At all and the adoption people were wrong (although we really want to get him a friend anyway).

It's absolutely wonderful. I can go to work during the day and they sleep the whole time! The "Luna Cam" has been really helpful in giving me peace of mind. I even made a 45-minute trip to Walmart at 9:00 last night -- pre-James I couldn't have done that due to the noise Luna would've made. My parents keep going back and forth on whether I can really have him permanently, so another grey baby may be in my future. Life is crazy!

Happy dances. :banana

Well, at least you know now that the right dog will indeed solve Luna's problems. If you do have to give James back, you just need to take a bit of care choosing your second dog, that's all!

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop