Cardiologist Apt For Lazer Today: Update Post 1

Both Lazer and I are feeling better today ! :D

he is adjusting very well to the meds. and i am mentally coming to terms with the additional diagnosis.

The best part is my regular vet. Dr. V - has been beside me from the day Lazer collapsed - has called twice since tues. to check in on him!!!

The cardiologist is from Texas, was here on a 'visit', so i wont' have his expertise for continuation progress reports with Lazer - that has been

a worry for me - but Dr. V is going to be vigilant with followups, apts. for all future testings and all things Lazer!!! :bow:cheers

So i think we are back to our new "normal" --- now if only the heat would break :whiteflag so we can start walking in the mornings again!

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Oh Lorinda, the only part of this I'm experienced with is the sad-and-tired-mom part. Sending you yourself a ton of recovery energy and my strongest hope that you can get good help with all this, so Lazer can stay around as strong and as long as possible. :hope

:bighug

Lorinda is one of the strongest and most resilient people I know. :bow2

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Lorinda is one of the strongest and most resilient people I know. :bow2

Hope no one thought I was implying otherwise!

Glad to see the good update. :)

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Thanks - all is good here!!

i'll let you all now when we do the first blood/kidney test (after labor day) that will tell us how his kidneys are handling the

new meds. and if he is loosing too much electrolytes with the diuretic.

keep all fingers crossed that his body can effectively manage all these medications! :goodluck

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Glad things are going well at the moment.

:goodluck re the tests.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Thanks for the update and I'm glad you're both feeling better. Looking forward to the next positive update.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.