Need To Introduce Stretch

Stretch is a blue brindle boy that is perfect. He was dropped at the Humane Society because the man who had him before was sent back to Afghanistan. Stretch is 10-1/2 months old & has great manners. He like car rides & sit quietly in the back seat for the ride. When he came into the house & saw the other greys his tail started wagging & he allowed each dog to sniff him. When they all went outside & he saw Noelle run across the yard he was confused until she ran up to him & gave him a kiss. When he got back inside Babe, my old momma, sat on a pillow & told just how things go here. He just stood there & listened to her. He cries or goes to the door to go out. He's not tattoed but comes from racing stock.

Guest Momlinda

He sounds wonderful. My almost 11 year old Blue female also is not tattoed but comes from racing stock. It is so great that these dogs were not destroyed because they could not be registered and raced. My girl (and the whole litter) stayed on the training farm with their momma and all went to rescue groups at a little over a year old. I'm glad your guy is so mellow. I have heard that blues can be a bit crazy especially when young. Mine sure was!

I know the rules but since poor Stretch has kennel cough I thought I wait on using the flashy box on him I read on line that honey would be good for his throat & he has so surprised as it slide down his tongue!

I have a feeling he is going to be the subject of some great posts here!

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Guest PiagetsMom

Congratulations! Hope he's over that kennel cough quickly - I look forward to seeing some pics of your beautiful boy :)

Edited by PiagetsMom

Congratulations!

Glad he's fitting in so well. I hope he's over his cough soon.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)