Dr. Couto Will Be Retiring On August 31, 2013

Wow. Really glad I got to work with him in my final year of school!

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

I'm so mad I could just spit!

I really hope this was his decision and NOT anything other than that, as has been rumored. I've already written to Dr Moore twice in regards to the GHWP, and I really hope they keep it going in some regard. Their assistance has been invaluable to so many throughout the years.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

My vet dated his daughter as an undergrad and says Dr. C has stated for years that he was going to retire when the daughter received her DVM, That was in June.

Pam-there's more to it than that-besides his son still has a few more years to go.

Best of luck to Dr. Couto on his well-earned retirement. :)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****