Switching To Fromm's

So, as much as I LOVE Annamaet, the dogs didn't do so well on it. Mason has horrible poop and Molly started eating grass; something she has never done previously. Clearly she's missing something. So, off we go in search of something else (have I mentioned that dealing with food is my least favorite part of dog ownership?). Someone recommended Fromm's so we're trying it. They scarfed it down when I put a handful in my hand, the bites are small so no choking, good ingredients and it's salmon which Mason has done well on in the past.

Fingers crossed.

I asked about Acana but they don't carry it. :( That was really my first choice.

Guest joviemom

As you know I love Fromm. Quality local (for us!) product. I feed my cat Fromm and would love to get Jovie on it eventually.

Good luck!

:goodluck Hope it works well for both of them. It can be such a challenge finding just the right food.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Another happy Fromm user here. Yay Wisconsin products!

Sounds like you are feeding the 4 Star Nutritionals. I give Lila samples of those for treats. It comes is lots of fun flavors. Her regular food is the less fancy Large Breed Gold and she does very well on it.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).