Hare Today Anyone?

Guest FreeholdHound

Guest FreeholdHound

I just received my first raw delivery from them and I must say I am very impressed with the quality. Being new to the whole raw food thing I'm sticking with kibble in the AM and a mix for the PM feeding. I ordered the beef/organ/bone/tripe grind and Harry is scarfing it down with no ill effects later. He practically squeals for the ground sardines also.

When I order again I think I'll add the pork, and rabbit mix grinds to try out as well as the tripe. He's tested reactive to chicken and turkey but I will be trying them raw from the supermarket as a test. Someone also recommended the quail and also the mutton, but I'm still in baby step mode.

Anyone else have favorites?

Guest greybookends

Anyone who is familiar with Dinner with Bill knows that "THEM" were his favorite. He might turn his nose up at a lot of things but he never passed up on a bowl full of "THEM". Only a loving and completely desperate momma would ever venture into feeding their hound "THEM" The rest of the gang wouldn't touch "THEM" but Bill adored "THEM"

Open only if you think you can handle it and REALLY want to know.

The first time I ordered them I was a novice at the more exotic foods. I was ordering what I thought were skinned out whole rabbits. I ordered pinkies. Turns out they were completely whole, dead baby bunnies. Bill LOVED them. He was also quite fond of the rabbit heads.

Told you so.

I got these from Hare Today. My guys also like the dehydrated rabbit ears and feet.

Edited by greybookends

Guest FreeholdHound

I am thrilled with how well Harry has been doing lately. After receiving the results from his Nutriscan allergy test I switched to Natures Logic kibble (beef, sardine & lamb formulas have NONE of the ingredients he was reactive to = miracle). And now I'm adding in raw grinds from Hare Today in the PM. He comes running for his meals, is more active, and the poo situation is improving daily. Alleluia !!

Will be adding in turkey necks, duck necks, and duck feet to next order :)