New Here!

Guest spicy

Guest spicy

Hi everyone!

Although we're not new to sighthounds (have had whippets for the past 16 years), we are new to greyhounds. After working with a local rescue group for nearly a year, my husband and I adopted our first greyhound recently. She's been home just over a month now. She comes from Cross Lanes, WV, almost 4 years old and white with red brindling. I will have to add a picture once I figure out how :) We are from Ontario, Canada. We also have a 13 year old whippet and a cat. Just wanted to say hello!

Guest spicy

970419_10151532945486720_1608424481_n.jp

I'm not sure how to resize, so appologies if this comes out huge. Our 2 girls, Demi the whippet and Spice a few days after she came home

Guest Scoobmom

Welcome! I'm new here too - although not new to Greyhounds. Getting our 2 new boys this Friday!!

And please - is it easy to explain how you posted a picture? I haven't figured that part out yet . . . :flip

Guest spicy

The picture was the easy part :) If you click on more reply options at the bottom, then click on the button that sort of looks like a frame or computer screen (right beside the <> button in the toolbar) you can copy and paste the link to your picture in there. I'm pretty sure it has to already be online in facebook or photobucket or something though. Right click on it and select copy image location. That will give you your link. I think that makes sense lol!

I just realized there seems to be a vacuum cleaner hovering in mid air in the background... :huh

:lol Welcome from Nashville! Good-looking pups you have there.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Welcome from cottage country, Ontario! :)

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

:wave Welcome to GT! Lovely girls!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Welcome from Waterloo!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Greetings from Gainesville, FL! :welcome2

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France