Wow! Never Heard Of This Brand, But......

Guest Doggone

Guest Doggone

I've been looking for a decent, but not too expensive lamb-based kibble to mix in with Autumn's IAMS green bag, and today I came across Nutrisca at my local HEB grocery. (She seems to prefer the lamb-y stuff, but I like the IAMS for the "end product" ;) and mixing the two is working well).

Well, the store had the smaller bags as a BOGO, and at $11- something for BOTH, I decided to take a chance, hoping it would have an acceptable rating. It turns out that it's rated very, very high!! Now let's hope she likes it :D.

Btw, it's grain-free and potato free :).

I switched Twiggy to Nutrisca over a year ago, when I wanted her on a low glycemic-index food. It's actually fairly pricey here, but not much more than the GO Natural I was feeding her before.

She's done really well on it (but she does well on almost anything, and is a food monster).

Nutrisca has a buy 10 get 1 free plan. The store I buy from takes care of all the paperwork for me. I just got her free bag last time, and they didn't even charge sales tax!

Wendy with Twiggy, fosterless while Twiggy's fighting the good fight, and Donnie & Aiden the kitties

Guest PiagetsMom

I've never heard of Nutrisca, but it sounds like you're getting good results. You do know that IAMS has a lamb and rice formula.....it's not grain free, but then neither is the IAMS green bag.

Edited by PiagetsMom

My dogs do very well on Nutrisca.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb