Where Do The Galgos Go? (For Dandi)

greyhndz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( . He will be greeted by my Macho, and Macho's friend Bartie - they are greyhounds but two big gentle boys who will make sure Dandi is not alone and knows about all the fun to be had and all the cool ways Dandi can check in on you.

Mom to Macho (JS XtremeMachine 1/12/2007 -8/17/2012 ... Gotcha day 9/2/2011. I miss you BigMan)
Moonbeam (Ninos Full Moon 11/1/2009, Gotcha day 9/2/2012), Hattie (Kiowa Hats Off 4/14/2011, Gotcha day 10/13/2012), Keiva (JS Igotyourbooty 1/12/2007, Gotcha Day 1/8/2014)
Jimmy (Blu Too James 06/26/2014, Gotcha day 09/12/2015)
, a shepard mix named Tista, some cats, and some reptiles.

Guest NSGREY

((hugs)) If you want another name to whisper, my best best dog buddy was "Fred" and I am sure that he would welcome Dandi to the bridge. Fred never met a dog that wasn't a friend and he had he sweetest heart.

Guest IrskasMom

Jordan , my Heart is so heavy and really I am hurting with you. I am so sorry for your Loss of Dandi . Dandi had the most wonderful Life with you and he knew he was LOVED :f_red

While not Galgos, I am sure that our sweet Brandy, John E and tiny American Idol, will open the gates and welcome him. I am so very sorry for your loss, my friend. My heart breaks with yours.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Dandi.

There are so many of our precious angels waiting there for him. My Robin included.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm so sorry Jordan.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

I am so sorry Jordan. I bet Ekko was right there :beatheart as well as Wayne who spent his last few years fighting for the Galgos, who are at the center of our hearts

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I am so sorry.

Dandi, you will have more friends than you could ever have imagined at the bridge. Every one of our beloved angels will welcome you, keep you safe, and you can all share you stories of how deeply you were loved.

Godspeed

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

I'm so sorry for your loss--Dandi, my grandfather, and everyone we've lost who truly loved dogs will be there for you.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I asked an animal communicator at Mountain Hounds about my fox terrier Scout who is 13 and I am afraid will pass before the year is out. He is very anxious and unsettled when I am not around. I was afraid he would be scared and alone when he goes to the Bridge. The woman said no, he will never be alone. He will meet all the dogs and people that he knew in past lives and he will happy. SHe said that dogs do not fear death, they understand that their time on earth is limited and they accept it. They often tend ot hang on until their people are ready to let them go.

I am so sorry about your loss of your sweet galgo. He was, I am sure welcomed by all the hounds that have passed before and to him it will seem like minutes before you are together again. He lives inside you and will never leave your heart.

Sending gentle hugs and greyhound kisses from Chicago. Janice, Luka and Peace.

This post made me cry, I could imagine you wispering all the names mentioned in this post to your boy.