Opinions Please On X-Ray And Recommendations

Thanks on the name! It really is fitting for him! He is a 100% Willie too! I named him after one of the Steeler running backs, Fast Willie Parker!

I hope Tiger remains pain free for you!

I hope you get good news on him as well. I know work is sometimes hard to get out of,I work in the animal world so that helps a lot! I groom dogs! On July 11th I was able to cancel my last 4 dogs out and race him to Ohio State. Thought his cancer was going to worse and x rays revealed he has a slight case of ventral spondylosis now too. The x rays revealed nothing horribly bad,Willie has always had no tolerance to pain.

My other Grey is pretty tough!

Willie has 2 forms of cancer,Dr.Couto said surgery is not an option for this! He is on Palladia,and hopefully this will keep him healthy with the time we have left together. They give him 4 months to a year. I treasure anything Dr.Couto says to me! I had him as my mixed breed dogs surgeon before I even thought of getting a Greyhound! He is the one who steered me into the Greyhound world!

I secured him in February to give a lecture at our annual reunion in September this year...and I am so glad I did! He is a genius! He will do a lecture on Greyhound medicine and health! It is on a Saturday,if you need info on it let me know!

Again wishing you the best with tiger,keep me posted! :grouphug

And here I thought he was named for fast Willie Wood, of my Packers :)

I will be hoping that Willie proves them all wrong and makes it past the year with flying colors!

Red herring sounds good too me but, if Dr Couto feels a follow up is warranted then, you really should get more images in the 4-6 week timeframe (I'm sure you intended too). Glad he's feeling better! Yay!

Most Definitely!

siggy2.jpg

Guest elliemae421

And here I thought he was named for fast Willie Wood, of my Packers :)

I will be hoping that Willie proves them all wrong and makes it past the year with flying colors!

Most Definitely!

No,sorry Fast Willie Parker! I thought there was only one Fast Willie! I am wrong Well NFL anyhow! :hehe LOL! Thanks,I do hope he proves them wrong as well! That would be a prayer answered for me and Willie! :gh_run2