Meet Coaltrain!

Guest BiniShew

Congrats again (saw your other post in C&F)! Coal is a beauty and your little guy is cute, some kind of terrier?

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I had a greyhound named Coltrane, so I am excited to see a Coaltrain.

I was just thinking what a cute pun on Coltrane for a black dog. :) Welcome to Mr. Coal!

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Guest BiniShew

Congrats again (saw your other post in C&F)! Coal is a beauty and your little guy is cute, some kind of terrier?

Yes, he's a Jack Russell Terrier and Chihuahua mix...although I don't see the Chihuahua at all. His name is Oliver and he's 5 :D Coal has taken to him pretty quickly, he tries to cuddle with him and rest his head on him...Oliver puts up with it, but he hasn't quite warmed up yet.

Guest Katherineaz

Wow, I'm blown away by all the warm welcomes!

Can you tell me how it was working with the group you adopted from? I found a female I am in love with from them on Petfinder and just submitted my application. thanks for any help!

I just saw the pictures of Coal you posted in Cute & Funny and thought "that looks like CO!" Had to come here to find out :) I grew up in CO and miss it terribly. I'll be back there someday, with greyhounds in tow!

Your boys are beautiful!

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BiniShew

Can you tell me how it was working with the group you adopted from? I found a female I am in love with from them on Petfinder and just submitted my application. thanks for any help!

Hi! Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I am still new to this site and don't know how to tell if someone responds to my posts until I check the thread. I hope you've found your pup, are you in Colorado as well? The group was pretty good, the only thing is that there was some confusion when we picked him up from the jail on whether or not he was done with training and if we could take him home (don't know if that was the jail's issue or the adoption group). The trip was three hours one way so we didn't want to leave without him.

The adoption group has been great since then, since his seizures started they have been really involved with us. Good luck!

I just saw the pictures of Coal you posted in Cute & Funny and thought "that looks like CO!" Had to come here to find out :) I grew up in CO and miss it terribly. I'll be back there someday, with greyhounds in tow!

Your boys are beautiful!

Thank you! I love it here, although I'm not a huge fan of the snow, lol.

• 4 weeks later...