Miss Sadi - Sues Endeavour 7Th April1999 To 23Rd June 2013

scullysmum

I'm so very sorry. Sadi was one of my GT favourites. I can only imagine how much you must miss her.

Godspeed Sadi.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Sadi. The picture is beyond beautiful, and clearly shows the love you shared.

The words will come as you move through the stages of your grief. Know that you can give yourself all the time you need. Please come back and share more of your sweet girl with us when you are able. Sometimes that helps.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

My gosh, I remember when you got her. Can't believe it was 8 years ago. Time with them goes by way too fast. I am so sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Love is energy like everything else and it cannot be destroyed. She will be with you always. She is spirit-that is who you love. Only her body died. Be open minded, listen, she will teach you. :grouphug

From a bridge angel:

"The love is bigger than the pain. I know your heart is breaking terribly. But I promise you that your pain will subside over time, and our love, our love not only will survive, it will be stronger. Someday the horrible pain will be a memory of deep sadness but our love will still be vibrant and alive. Love is always bigger than pain. When you are hurting, reach for the love and I promise you will feel better."

:f_pink

"For love is as strong as death....
Many waters cannot quench love, nor can the floods drown it.
If a man would give for love all the wealth of his house, it would be utterly despised."
-Song of Solomon 8:6-7 :f_pink

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
"What we have enjoyed we can never lose…All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."-Helen Keller :f_red:gh_run2

I'm so sorry. She was one of the first dogs I remember seeing here on GT.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BlackandBrindle

I am devestated to read this. You and Sadi were such a help to me in my journey with Spud. I have thought of you often over the years. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Words can't say how sorry I truly am. :heart: