Sorella, T P G I T 4/19/00-7/16/13

FiveRoooooers

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart sank when I saw this thread. My eyes sweated when I read the most beautiful tribute that you wrote. I am so very very sorry she had to go but we can never lose and are always grateful for the lessons she taught and the love she still shares and always will. God bless her always. :grouphug

:f_pink:f_red:f_pink

Oh Jan, I'm so sorry. :grouphug Thanks for sharing that wonderful tribute and the greyt life she had as a camper.

:f_pink

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I made myself come into remembrance today, and your loss hits me so hard. We will roo tonight in Sorella's honor.

Jan, it's unique that a person and a hound understand each other the way you and Sorella did. She was the prettiest girl in the WORLD.

My heart hurts for yours. Your girl was so fortunate to be loved by you; I'm just so sorry your life together couldn't last in this world forever and ever.

Peace to your heart, and I will trust you will see her spirit again.