Dremels

I learned nearly a decade ago using the DoberDawn tips. I do still clip my little guys first and then I dremel.

Carrie gets hers done every few days. Two years after I got her we're still working to get her quicks backed up.

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest oldgreymom

I learned nearly a decade ago using the DoberDawn tips. I do still clip my little guys first and then I dremel.

Carrie gets hers done every few days. Two years after I got her we're still working to get her quicks backed up.

Have you seen any progress in two years?

Yes absolutely! They still aren't where I want them but to be fair in the past I was not doing them as often as I do now. I was doing them every other week. Now I do them AL LEAST every Sunday, but I try to do them on Wednesdays as well.

Hers were REALLY bad. Her first home had her for 9 years and any time I would see her, her nails were atrociously long. She's super tolerant of nail care so that would not have been even close to a valid excuse.

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--