Buying Kibble Online?

Who has the best prices/services? Looking for a large bag of TOW probably every 1.5-2 months (for ebil kitties).... Hoping the online places have better prices than tractor supply where I'm getting it now?

------

Jessica

Guest Gemma

I really like Chewy.com. Full disclosure: I have not set up a regular delivery of food at this point since we're moving this summer and it's one less thing I have to deal with. That said, my friend uses them for food delivery and has been happy with the service so far. I use them for misc items and always receive exemplary customer service (lightning fast turnaround time, fast shipping, items well packed, etc). I found the website because of the competitive prices offered on all items, especially higher quality food.

I second chewy.com. They have great prices and wonderful customer service. I have 2 large bags delivered every 4 weeks and they always come on time. Also if the large bag is unavailable for whatever reason they modify the order themselves and send you smaller bags to make up the correct weight.

One time my order was lost for some reason and had not been delivered after 1 1/2 weeks (they have free 2 day delivery if you spend more the $50). Anyway, I emailed them and they overnighted my order to me immediately. When the original order ended up getting to my house after another week they told me to go ahead and keep it and apologized for the trouble!

amr236.jpg
**Shellie with GiGi aka: Good Girl (Abita Raginflame X Ace High Heart) and two honorary hounds Butter and Bella**

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisCloset2?ref=si_shop

I have been using Petflow.com for quite a while and have been very happy with that company. I do have the auto-ship which is so helpful.

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

I use Petflow. They also immediately replaced a large shipment that tracking said was delivered but I said never was as we were home that day.

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

Guest WhiteWave

I use doggiefood.com, petflow.com and wag.com. Depends on which one is having a sale! I had issues with chewy and have to pay taxes even though the food ships from up north, but one of their corporate addresses is in FL.

Oh Wow! Now that's some awesome customer service! I've been poking around ans so far they have the best prices. Gah! Why does premium kibble have to be so expensive? LOL

Tell me about I have to feed Acana regionals due to some food allergies in one of my dogs and they recently raised their prices..... I tell him he's lucky I love him so much!

amr236.jpg
**Shellie with GiGi aka: Good Girl (Abita Raginflame X Ace High Heart) and two honorary hounds Butter and Bella**

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisCloset2?ref=si_shop

Tell me about I have to feed Acana regionals due to some food allergies in one of my dogs and they recently raised their prices..... I tell him he's lucky I love him so much!

LOL I feed the dogs (allergy Rainy) a pretty cheap raw diet. Every couple months when I have to buy cat kibble again I just stand there in the store with sticker shock. :rofl

oh I never thought to check amazon! Ebay was insanely expensive when I checked

wag.com good customer service

I'll check them out too! Thanks!

------

Jessica