Fletcher 3/8/2002-6/18/2013

Remolacha

Guest 4rooers

I lost my Oswald to hemangiosarcoma of the spleen,and he was also my dog with"issues".I miss him every day.You took on the pain and let him go.That is true love.

Godspeed sweet boy.You are greytly loved.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So devastating to let a heart dog go, even when you are making that decision out of love.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Fletcher.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry Jan! Fletcher was such a beautiful hound.

My favorite memory of him is standing in the grandstands of Phoenix Greyhound Park, with him on his lead. As the racers were coming around the turn & crossed the finish line, Fletcher would let out a big WOOF! It always made the crowd laugh!

Everyone always wanted a picture with him......he was that beautiful!

RIP big fella........go win all those races!

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart

I'm so sorry you had to say good-bye to your handsome boy. You were each other's hearts.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

He was a very handsome boy. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Run free Fletcher. f_yellow

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I was so sad to see Fletcher's name here. I'm so very sorry for your loss. It always seems the ones who are the biggest challenge leave the biggest hole in our hearts when they leave.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

My heart is breaking for you. Don't try to make sense of anything right now. Its just not possible at such a sad time. Try to just hang on. I believe that in time-maybe a long time- you will discover that Fletcher has never really left you and will be with you always. It may not be in body but then Fletcher was so much more than body- the Fletcher you loved was and is spirit-you loved the real him-not just his body. Love that strong never ever dies-it is a powerful energy that cannot be destroyed. My deepest sympathy. :grouphug

:f_red:f_red:gh_runner:f_red:f_red

Advice from a bridge angel:

"The love is bigger than the pain. I know your heart is breaking terribly. But I promise you that your pain will subside over time, and our love, our love not only will survive, it will be stronger. Someday the horrible pain will be a memory of deep sadness but our love will still be vibrant and alive. Love is always bigger than pain. When you are hurting, reach for the love and I promise you will feel better."

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

"What we have enjoyed we can never lose…All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."-Helen Keller

For love is as strong as death,
Many waters cannot quench love,
Nor can the floods drown it.

Song of Solomon 8:6-7

I am so sorry it was Fletcher's time to go. It's just never long enough. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

What a beautiful boy. I'm so sorry.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

I am so sorry for you loss

Run free handsome Fletcher and take with you the knowledge that you will always be remembered and loved.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com