Im Making A Dog Cake!

Guest Clawsandpaws

Guest Clawsandpaws

Do you have a favorite recipe? Dudley's birthday is on July 3rd, there is going to be a 4th of July party at the kennel so I was going to bring a cake for the houndies.

-I need a recipe that is easily multiplied

-Must be okay to store for a few days

-It will be for about 50ish maybe more dogs?

-Fewer ingredients, I am a poor graduate student!!

-I would like it to have a cake consistency so that it can be cut into small pieces so that every doggie gets a bite. It can be more dense than a cake, maybe even like a cookie sheet?

Also, I would like to be able to write happy birthday on it! Is a little food coloring okay? (Like the cake writing stuff)

Guest Clawsandpaws

Here's my post asking for b-day cake recipes. I made Brady the first recipe and he LOVED it! It's a bit gross and very stinky, but it's great for dogs!

http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php/topic/297821-dog-birthday-cake-recipes/

Thanks, I didn't even think to search, I am too lazy I guess, haha! I will have to stray away from gross and stinky though

Do you have a favorite recipe? Dudley's birthday is on July 3rd, there is going to be a 4th of July party at the kennel so I was going to bring a cake for the houndies.

-I need a recipe that is easily multiplied

-Must be okay to store for a few days

-It will be for about 50ish maybe more dogs?

-Fewer ingredients, I am a poor graduate student!!

-I would like it to have a cake consistency so that it can be cut into small pieces so that every doggie gets a bite. It can be more dense than a cake, maybe even like a cookie sheet?

Also, I would like to be able to write happy birthday on it! Is a little food coloring okay? (Like the cake writing stuff)

How about hurrying up and getting home......Face's birthday is Friday and I am sure he would love cake :flip

Guest Clawsandpaws

How about hurrying up and getting home......Face's birthday is Friday and I am sure he would love cake :flip

I will save him a big piece at the party!