Mercedes Wolfe Is At The Bridge

Guest dwolfe711

:grouphug I am so very sorry.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no words....I'm so sorry for both of your losses. Your two beautiful girls are running free together.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Donna and Dave, I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Mercedes. I can't imagine the pain of two losses so close together. G-d bless.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am very sorry Donna. Mercedes was a beautiful girl and to lose two so close together is beyond heartbreaking.

Run free Mercedes, run free sweetie... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

So sorry for your loss of Mercedes and so soon after Ellie too :grouphug .

:f_pink:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Words can not convey how leaden and sorry my heart is for you.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

Donna - I'm so very sorry you've lost both your girls, and way too close together...

Hugs...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I am so sorry for your loss. Your tribute was very moving.

I know the pain of two losses in a short time. Run free Mercedes.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Oh, Donna, I can understand why you are so devastated---two precious girls in such a short time. I remember when you brought Mercedes home, and thinking, "Another lucky senior in the Wolfe family". But she gave so much in return for her wonderful forever home. What a lovely, complex, happy little lady she was.

I'm so sorry you lost your sweet Mercedes.

Sending hugs to you and Dave, and to her brothers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest LadyChester

How heart wrenching to lose two in such a short time. It is never easy, but two is beyond awful. Mercedes was a beautiful girl and clearly loved. Thanks to you and your husband for making her final years very happy. Take care of yourselves, too, at this difficult time.