Trader Joe's Canned Dog Food

I have been feeding Garth 3 oz of cooked Chicken Breast as an add in to his Eagle Pack Select dry/Beneful dry mix for dinner. I wanted some variety for the boy so I've been trying the Trader Joe wet dog food, it's made in the USA.

Anyone have any opinion?

Thanks!!

I use canned food all the time for add ins. I have used Trader Joes, Merrick, other brands from a pet store. I would question more why you are feeding Beneful though.

Mom to Toley (Astascocita Toley) DOB 1/12/09, and Bridge Angel Opie (Wine Sips Away) 3/14/03-12/29/12

I always did canned food add ons, but they seemed to be getting bored with it. One day I was making a pot of spaghetti sauce and gave the girls some of it on their dinners, and they have never looked back! I have sauce dogs! Every time I make a big pot now, I freeze a bunch of it into ice cubes and store them in the freezer. One or two cubes in the microwave at dinner time and they are lovin' life.

The best part is that I know everything that goes into my sauce. I can 10-14 bushels of tomatoes every summer, so even they are very limited in ingredients with just lemon juice added at the time of canning. I do the same on occassion with my pots of soup too. I make it extra brothy so I can freeze a lot of it for the pups. They even like the soup cubes as treats!

Yup, I've used TJ's food and treats. Luna seems to like it, but she likes pretty much any canned food. I typically save it for when we are on the road or as a special treat when I have to leave her for a couple of days and want her to keep eating.

Laura, mom to Luna (Boc's Duchess) and Nova (Atascocita Venus).
Forever in my heart, Phantom (Tequila Nights) and Zippy (Iruska Monte).

Thanks so much. Just thought I would check in with the Greytalk experts before I commit.

We use the Beneful on a 66% ratio of Eagle Pack Select to 33% Beneful because the Eagle pack is expensive (for me) and it allows me to extend the Eagle Pack. Our vet, who sees 200 greyhounds in her practice has approved that feeding choice.

Again, thanks to all who replied. I figured if anyone had a huge issue or had read anything, greytalk would be the place to find the issue.