Daisy Magoo

djsgreys

That was a lovely tribute to an amazing girl, Deb. She was beautiful, resilient, and a friend to all. But she had her special loves, especially you! I'm so sorry she couldn't stay forever.

:f_pink

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iconsmum

oh, I'm sorry she couldn't be with you longer. I know what it's like to fall head over heels for an older dog and then run out of time. Take care.

Oh Deb! What a beautiful tribute to your precious girl............how wonderful she came to you and lived the latter part of her life happy and content.

So sorry for you and John in your loss I know another piece of your heart will have broken.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

• 3 weeks later...

What a lovely tribute to a beautiful lady.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.