Spudzilla

Guest BlackandBrindle

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To say I am sorry seems to inadequate but I truly am. I know the hurt in your heart; I wish there were words to help. Telling you time helps seems trite but it is the only thing. It doesn't go away but over time, it changes, becomes familiar. The love of Sadie and Roy will help too...and the love for Spudzilla and you from your friends here in GTland, too. It is the only defense against the pain; hold it close and it will help. Hugs...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

I am so very sorry. I always enjoyed your stories and pictures of your handsome guy. Hugs to you.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I'm so very sorry to hear this news. Spud was one of my first GT crushes, and reading about his antics always brought a smile to my face! You, Roy, and Sadie are all in my thoughts, and Spud will never be forgotten.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

I know all dogs are special and all losses are terrible, but tonight seeing Spud's name just sent an extra crack to my heart. I am so sorry.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

• 2 weeks later...