Jet

Trudy

:cry1 An adventurous life, lived well. I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear about Jet. The photos show what a wonderful personality she had AND how very happy she was! You had her for many wonderful years. May memories of her keep her close to you. :f_red

Edited by Pepsi2004
pepsi-2009.jpg?t=1262016678

Trudy and Jeff, I am so very Sorry! :bighug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest greytbookert

I'm so sorry! What a beautiful girl and what a wonderfull life she had thanks to you.

Run free, pretty Jet.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Jet was an amazing girl - how lucky that you found each other!

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin

Trudy and Jeff, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl Jet.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

What a wonderfully unique girl your Jet was. I am so glad you all found each other. I am equally sorry that you had to say goodbye to her like this. :grouphug

Wendy with Twiggy, fosterless while Twiggy's fighting the good fight, and Donnie & Aiden the kitties

Trudy, I am so, so very sorry. You we so lucky to have found each other, and so lucky to have had such a long time together.although it's never, ever long enough.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Trudy and Jeff, I'm so sorry to hear about Jet. She was a beauty and had a wonderful life with you. She will always be with you in spirit.

:gh_run2 Run with the angels sweet Jet

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

I'm so sorry. You're right. When you get to 14, you should never have to hear that word osteo. So sickeningly wrong. I'm glad you didn't leave without her too. She was meant to be with you.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

• 2 weeks later...