Jet

Trudy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyCody

Just seeing this, I am so sorry, loved the way she chose you, what a lovely memory to have forever. It never gets easy does it.

My heart goes out to you and Jeff, Trudy. I loved your little Jetterbug so much. I am so glad I got to meet her a couple of times. And I am envious of all the time you were blessed with together, throughout so many amazing adventures. She was, and forever shall be, beyond adorable. :heart

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

A life well lived, well loved and very well traveled. I'm glad I got to meet both Ry and Jet and of course you and Jeff.

Our thoughts are with you guys. I am so very sorry Jet had to leave. Rest well pretty girl with the flipped forward earsies.

Edited by gazehund

Guest BlueCrab

Oh, your story is heartbreaking. I'm so sorry she made it all the way to 14 and then for osteo to take her so suddenly. She had a great life and truly was one of the best-traveled houdies ever.

It honestly never occured to me that she would ever leave. I'm so very, very sorry for you all.

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

"I'm angry for her. You make it to 14 and osteo should no longer have to be a word you have to worry about."

I am so very sorry for your loss, but, I am so happy that Jet picked you for hers that day. What a magical choice she made.

I so understand the above. Scarlett was diagnosed when we thought she was 15 (she was 19) and all I could think was that at that, she should have been spared the osteo.

14 years is a wonderful run and you gave her a truly wonderful, love filled life. A life full of friendship and adventures. Lucky girl.

Run free, pretty Jet.

Edited by carronstar

Trudy and Jeff, I'm so sorry. I know exactly what the snap sounds like. It happened at our home with both the boys. It's heart breaking.

Run free Jet.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

:weep:bighug:f_pink

I'm very sorry to hear about Jet.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

So sorry about your loss of the girl with the incredible tail! Loved the story of her choosing you.

Hugs

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota