Not: Osteo In A Toe - Yeay!

Cristar, sounds good! :D

Now, our biggest bother is the bandaging, of course. The wound is healing nicely, and the vet said we might be able to take the sutures out on Monday. Now, if I can just get DH to remember to put the bootie on before he takes him outside ... ;P

Note to self: buy more bandaging materials!

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xan--quick highjack here . . . . it's been a very wet and unusually cool "Spring" and the dandelions are rampant. I thought of Herself this morning as I drove past an absolute field of yellow.

You may return to your topic now.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Update May 30: Path report came back and there was no cancer! The toe still had to go, as the bone was proliferating and chipping off due to some trauma somewhere along the line, causing pain and chronic inflammation. So, no toe; no more toe pain! WHEW!! :confetti :confetti :confetti

Wonderful news! :confetti I hope he heals quickly and completely!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Patsy's mention of the dandelions made me smile thinking of Mr. Brilly's much-loved silly little sister :beatheart

Glad that he's doing well :)

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

That is such great news about the clean lab results and that stitches might come out Monday!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Xan--quick highjack here . . . . it's been a very wet and unusually cool "Spring" and the dandelions are rampant. I thought of Herself this morning as I drove past an absolute field of yellow.

You may return to your topic now.

Aww! :wub::wub: We're through our first flush of dandelions here; this is the second post-Wabi spring, and I finally was able to smile at all the memories, 99% of the time. Maybe a little bit of a wobbly smile, but still a smile. :wub: I love that Wabi lives on for many people like this!!

Stitches are not coming out today, but he's doing alright. A bit more painful I think because we're stepping back on the pain meds as much as anything. I have to pick up more this afternoon. I don't think he's ready to go without altogether. Thanks for all the good healing thoughts!! :grouphug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

Quick update.

Brilly got his stitches out yesterday morning. We're down to just a child sock over it, really just to keep him from licking it. It looks pretty good, really. I guess. Considering. :P

ToeAmp-day13-suturesout.jpg

Oh, well, that's huge! :lol

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg