Meet Brady (Formerly Pr's Party Animal)

Guest AngelPup

Guest AngelPup

Thanks dex95lucy. I'm definitely going to baby proof the doors and get another safety gate for my sliders. My daughter thinks he was trying to slide the door with his nose today. LOL! I've been leaving it open a few inches to get some air thinking it would be safer so he doesn't accidently bump into the screen and pop it out. SHEESH! I've had some smart dogs in my life, but none of them took the time to figure things out like this one!

Wow, is he ever handsome! And what a good boy you've got there! Yay, Brady!! :clap

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest Woodsy

That is one stunning greyhound. Those eyes! That coat! I also prepared my home for any potential personality quirks before Greta arrived (to the point of completely rearranging my kitchen so no food was kept out or in low cabinets.) Of course she has never counter surfed since she got here ; ). Congratulations!!!!!

NEVER underestimate his abilities. I gave up asking "how" did that dog get ahold of that, find that, mangle that so badly, ...on and on. She got ahold of 3 pounds of potatoes and chewed every one of them-in the living room, all over the floor, the sofa, the comforter-pink potato juice everywhere. Why? Because we were raking and taking the leaves down into the woods, I wouldn't let her outside for her safety. I've seen them work at the smallest opening to make their exit.

have fun,

sue

Edited by dex95lucy

Guest AngelPup

NEVER underestimate his abilities. I gave up asking "how" did that dog get ahold of that, find that, mangle that so badly, ...on and on. She got ahold of 3 pounds of potatoes and chewed every one of them-in the living room, all over the floor, the sofa, the comforter-pink potato juice everywhere. Why? Because we were raking and taking the leaves down into the woods, I wouldn't let her outside for her safely. I've seen them work at the smallest opening to make their exit.

have fun,

sue

LOL! Oh, believe me, I'm not every going to underestimate him!