Hello From Chicago!

Guest Roc

TGIF Everyone!

Hello from Chicago, my name is Roc and I just wanted to introduce myself and my new Grey "Tango". Today we celebrate his (1) month anniversary w/us! We adopted him from American Greyhound in IN. and couldn't be happier.

Tango will be 3 years old on May 19th - so exciting :blowcandle.

I also have a 13 yr. old Female Chihuaha-mix named "Sissy" who now has a VERY big brother :).

Here's my boy! Tango - say hello to the nice people....

Tango_zps9ac44b6d.jpg

Guest EvanstonGrey

Hi Tango! What a lovely boy and a GREAT smile!

I have two fawn three year old littermates here up a bit north of you - my little girl came from AG as well :)

Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures!

:wave Welcome Roc & Tango!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest elizabeth7418

Welcome! Tango is stunning!

I'm out in the southwest 'burbs with my 7.5 year old red momma dog Addy. :)

Welcome Roc and Tango!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Greytalk. This is an amazing site, you will learn so much from everyone. I live on the Southside of Chicago and work with Regap of Illinois as a meet and greet rep. I have two greyhounds; Luka who is 8 and Peace who will be 12 next month. Hope to meet you and your beautiful hound at a local greyhound event.

Regap welcomes everyone to participate in meet and greets, the hounds love being with other hounds.

Your life will never be the same after bringing a greyhound into your heart and home!

• 4 weeks later...

Luka and I do the following monthly meet and greets: the first Sunday of the month we are at the Tinley Park Petsmart at 191st & Harlem. The second Saturday we are at the Oak Lawn Petco on 95th street close to Ridgeland. The third Saturday of the month we are at the Orland Petco on 159th & La Grange and the last Sunday of the month we are at the Petsmart in Mokena at Wolf Road & Lincoln Highway. All are from 12- 3PM.

Most of my crew will be missing the Orland Petco this month as we are going to the Shamrock Lousiville greyhound festival that weekend.

We would love to meet you and Tango! Hope you can come by some time . Janice, Luka and Peace

Interesting! Well Sunday's my birthday so I'm pretty sure I'll be doing some running around all weekend, but I will definitely try and squeeze in a visit to the OakLawn Petco. I know right where that is.

Thanks!