Meet Moon (And Me!)

Guest cvdrumsta

Guest cvdrumsta

:wave from Ontario.

All three of my hounds came to me out of Vermont.

Nixon is a 'Flying Penske' son...so does that make him Moons Step grandfather???? Or a second cousin, twice removed?

Oh my goodness ... I don't know! Racing dog breeding policy makes for some confusing family trees!

Guest OPointyDog

Welcome Carolyn and Moon!! Moon is a beauty!

We have a Molotov grandchild here, (Franchised), so a cousin of sorts of Moon's. Poking around in greyhound-data, I found our dog's grandmother's owner - it was fun to compare notes about the various behaviors! Her brother was adopted out through the Vermont group, and I noticed another brother available in Chicago. It would be fun to meet her siblings, so I know what you mean.

Good luck with the diarrhea, too - I know what a pain that can be, but it does tend to clear up over time with patience.

• 2 weeks later...

She's beautiful! Not related to my own black beauty Olivia but she sounds a lot like her. Welcome to the wonderful world of being owned by greyhounds.

Qui me amat, amet et canes meas...et felem.

Olivia (RDs Merrygoround, b. 4/6/07, Gotcha 12/19/11

Chloe (PAR Candice, b. 5/22/08, Gotcha 12/18/12)

Welcome and congrats! Moon is beautiful and love her name!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.