Tramatized!

Guest dobiegrey

Guest Sapphyre

Omg! Prayers for your girlie! I recently had one of my hounds get their ear bitten off, and I was traumatized by that. Can't imagine what you are going through. Healing thoughts to you and your grey!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lou, sorry I only check H&M sporadically. It's just too hard sometimes; I know you understand.

Yes, PLEASE send the photos to me and I will post them! Having seen Betty a couple of weeks ago and meeting Jack for the first time (gotta love that boy!!! :beatheart ), I can report that Lou is an amazing Mom, Betty is just as sweet as she was the first time I met her and she certainly appears none the worse from her traumatic experience. Lou has the support of a wonderful Vet who went above and beyond to find the treatment that would work for this girl. Lou was amazing in coming up with her "toga" (Lou, be sure and include a photo of Betty in the toga!), figuring out bandages, tapes, etc. to bring her from horror to healing in such a short time. Her DH is their official "cook" and for those of you who have cooked for your dogs, please join me in applauding his efforts for their BIG dobie, Jack and the beautiful Betty. :yay

Hats off to you, Lou. :bow2 Amazing job!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead