Treasure, April 12, 2001-May 6, 2013

robinw

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fasave

So sorry to read this. I hope you find peace in knowing you were an awesome mom to Treasurer. Thinking about you and Iker during this difficult time.

Guest Gemma

I am so sorry for your tremendous loss. :( I felt like I knew Treasure based on your posts and pictures; her personality just seemed to shine through the screen.

Robin I can't believe I'm reading this. Godspeed beautiful mama dog.

That picture of Treasure all bright, with her little toofers showing is one of my all time favourites, and how I will always remember her.

I am so, so sorry. :f_white

Robin, I am so very sorry.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest 4dogscrazy

Oh Robin, I am so sorry to hear this. I just met her a GIG and felt like I was meeting a famous person! Didn't she have two scoops of ice cream? I am in shock, she seemed like she was doing really well. I think I took her picture with Jackie? I'm at a loss for words...

Godspeed sweetheart

Treasure certainly lived up to her name. A true beauty inside and out..with the cutest to offers anywhere. I am so sorry for your loss. Special hugs to Iker.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest IrskasMom

No way Robin, I am shocked . That Beautiful Girl left . RIP sweet Girl :f_pink

Edited by IrskasMom

Robin, I can't believe this. My heartfelt sympathy to you on the passing of your most special Treasure. Just can't believe this. :grouphug How is Iker??

Godspeed Treasure. You show 'em how to smile at the Bridge, sweetheart. f_yellow

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I'm so sorry, I've always loved her and her pictures so much. I hope your memories bring you joy.

Godspeed, sweet girl. :(

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

Robin, I am so sorry that you lost Treasure, such a beautiful girl! I have always enjoyed her pictures and that iconic picture of her toofers.

Run Free sweet girl! :gh_run2

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

I'm so very sorry Robin. She sure was happy and loving life at GIG. And that's just how she was going to do it. Live Treasure-style right up to the end. Hugs to you Robin. GodSpeed sweet Treasure.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've always loved your photos of her. Just beautiful.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I'm heartbroken, Robin. Treasure was perfect and you were the perfect momma for her. I'm so sorry. :grouphug

8716125126_4a75135a99_c.jpg

We loved you, Treasure. by 45mphk9, on Flickr

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan