Bridge Angels For May 2013

macoduck

Saying goodbye to the beautiful greyhounds and their friends who left us in May 2013. As you run with the wind send a caress to wipe our tears.

Gone but never forgotten. Loved forever. Run free with those who have gone before you. Greet all those that will follow.

Shelby

Trevor

Trooper

Treasure

Harley

Echo

Jet

Hannah

Fly

Ziva

Spud

Daisy Magoo

Fritz

Ellie Bean

Gunner

JC the kitty, fearless greyhound cat tester

Bella Neutron

Graham

Annie

They'll always be with us, just slightly beyond the point that we can see with our eyes. In our heart, though, they'll be seen loud and clear, as they always were.

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• 2 weeks later...

My friends Alice and Ray had to let her boy Harley go today. Osteo in a foreleg.

With Harley, Alice was forever hooked on greyhounds. She launched a collar, coat, and other things greyhound business. For every sale, Alice donated a portion to GFNC.

Goodbye Harley. You were a very good boy. :gh_runner

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Thanks, Ducky. These posts are very special.

I'm so sorry for all who have left us :cry1

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Jet, I'm so sad you had to leave....

Trudy and Jeff, thank you for sharing Jet's adventures with us over the years.

Edited by macoduck

tiny hada siggy.png

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FawnFan

Ducky - can you please add Gunner to this list too? Haven't been able to write his memorial yet.

Thanks so much for doing this... sad to see them all leave us. Rest in peace angels.

~Jean

Guest Taras

Please add JC kitty to the list. 19 3/4 old and the fearless greyhound cat tester . He never meet a grey he didnt like.

Guest G2G_Greys

Can you please add Bella Neutron to your May list....can't seem to be able to write a remembrance for her. Thanks

Thanks for adding Shelby's name. While she wasn't young, her passing is painful mostly due to not knowing what happened and not being there for her.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for getting my sweet Fritz on there, Ducky. I've lost three to osteo and haven't been able to write memorials for anyone yet :(

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TBaxes

Our Annie left in May: May 17, 2001 to May 17, 2013. Left us on her birthday. Cancer was the fight, but we were not the losers of the fight. We felt like winners in having Annie for eight of her twelve years. A character we will never forget. Condolences to all.