Quincy's Nose....with Pics

Guest Jennalynn

Guest Jennalynn

quincy1_zps8890cc9e.jpgquincy2_zpsff99bd68.jpeg

Hi all - sorry for the large pics (I hope they work! and i'm a first time poster) Just wondering if anyone has seen a growth like this before? The first picture is from 3 weeks ago and the second one from today... at first we thought it was an infected whisker but then it turned into what you see above! We have been to the vet (we are actually dealing with some ongoing eye issues - a rogue branch on a walk - we noticed the lump just as we were walking into the vet) and they seemed as puzzled as we are - Quincy is going in for his third dental next week so its getting removed regardless - but i was just curious if anyone has encountered anything like this before?

Guest Jennalynn

No biopsy yet - he's going under on Wednesday for his dental so they'll be taking it off and testing it then. Thanks for the repost of that thread they do look similar!

It looks like a papilloma to me too...whatever it is, I hope it turns out to be nothing to worry about!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Franny had one of those on her foot. Eventually it popped, bled some and was gone.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

• 2 weeks later...