I Said Goodbye To Frisby Last Night 08-09-00 To 23-04-13

FRISBYSMUM

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So very sorry for the loss of your Frisby.

What a handsome fellow!!!

Remember the good times.....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Such a gorgeous boy. I am so sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

My gosh, he was stunning! The steps will be an issue that I dread as well. It must have broken your heart to know that his poor body wouldn't let him do what brought him the most happiness.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Frisby.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts. The house is just so empty without him. I just don't know how to fill my time. I'm sitting here now with tears falling, when I should be walking him in those bluebell walks that we went to every day. There is such a void left that he used to fill.

I remember those feelings very well. :grouphug

The grief and emptiness you feel now is a measure of how much you loved him. If only all greyhounds could be loved so much that they leave such a void when they pass. It will get better and one day you'll be able to walk in those bluebell woods and remember all the lovely times you had there with Frisby.

I lost my first greyhound the same way and at the same age, too, 12 years and 7 months. It was February when he passed, and snowdrops were everywhere. I think about him frequently, but especially so when the snowdrops appear.

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

You did the right thing for your handsome boy and no hound could want for more, a loving owner to help them on their way when the time is right, and from his own home too.

Thinking of you at this time.

Carol.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.