Aleeya Is Gone. 3/7/2000 - 4/21/2013

Guest sorenkkg

I am so sorry, she was beautiful.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Run free, Aleeya. :gh_run

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

So very sorry for the loss of your pretty Aleeya.

Remember the good times....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Rest well pretty girl. Big hugs to all those loved Aleeya....those heart dogs are truly special.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest sorenkkg

:cry1

You folks are greyt, and thank you for the kind words and good wishes for her and for us. I'm so happy that some of you local ON folks got to meet her (and I"m wondering about what she would get up to when we weren't around, hmmm).

Thank you all again.

S.

Oh, Soren, no wonder you're missing your sweet, smiley heart dog so much!

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Aleeya.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Soren I am so sorry for your loss! Give Haka a BIG hug for me ... it must be heartbreaking for the both of you.

I hope the pain you are feeling now will soon be replaced with warm and happy memories of your sweet smiley girl!

Sending hugs across the miles to you!

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

I'm so sorry Soren. She was a very sweet girlie.

Run free Aleeya.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest sorenkkg

Thank you all. Today makes 1 week, and we're all still adjusting. I haven't heard from the vet yet about her ashes and paw print, but I'm sure I will this week.

It's still rough, and so quiet without her-- guess she was the troublemaker between the 2 of them :)